Why take P&G Internship ?
- Work on a live, independent business project that YOU OWN, LEAD and EXECUTE
- Experience a global corporate environment and work with a diverse, cross-cultural team
- Get formal training & coaching from P&G’s Leadership and Functional Colleges
- Experience being a P&Ger and present your project to senior leaders during your midpoint and final presentation
- Get compensated for the work you deliver
- Finally, the best fit interns have potential to receive a Job Offer from P&G for Fulltime Management Positions after they graduate
How to apply
Click HERE and you will be directed to Requisition "2016 Dream P&G Internship". Deadline will be 31st March, 2016. Kindly note that the requisition can be closed right after we have enough participants.
1. Complete the online application and take the online assessment. The resume you upload should be 2 pages maximum and contain the following information:
- Your complete name and contact details, university and degree, year of graduation
- Academic history and key results, including GPA and any other scholastic achievements
- Your top 3-5 leadership experiences and achievements to date. Include 2-3 sentences to describe your specific role, the interventions you made and results achieved
- Other relevant projects, research work, competitions, business ventures, athletic organizations, or internship experiences you have been part of
2. Take the Global Reasoning Test at P&G Office.
3. Pass the Resume Screening in the Function you are applying for.
4. Pass the Comprehensive Interviews in the Function you apply for.
P&G Summer Internship will take place during July- September every year.